About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Sunday, November 22, 2015

What do you do anyway?


People often ask what we do here at Natural Horse Lover Farm. I often struggle to explain it all because we are a very non-traditional horse farm and we are also way more than a horse farm as we have many services and classes for non-horse people. But, we are known by our name and have no plan to change it! 

Our mission is to  provide comprehensive knowledge resources, events, and services to support the holistic care and education of people and animals. We are dedicated to offering collaborative support for exploration, discovery, and life-long learning skills to all people interested in a natural path for themselves and for animals.

This includes but is not limited to classes, workshops, lessons, and healing sessions on many subjects such as multiple topics and disciplines with horses, Reiki, crystal therapy, essential oils, red-light therapy, and much more! 

Check out our website and contact me for help today! 

http://naturalhorseloverfarm.com

No comments: