About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Saturday, November 07, 2015

Meditate with your animals!



From Meditation Techniques on Facebook, "A fan asked what constituted "meditation"...was it really just focusing on your breath?"

Their answer:
"The main purpose of meditation is to quiet the mind so that you can reconnect with your inner self.  What or how you find is the best way for you to make that connection - is a form of meditation.  It is suggested that you simply start with NOTICING your breathing.  We rush around each day and never even notice how consistently and beautifully our breath is there for us - sustaining us.  It is a meaningful way to also connect with your life force...since it is this life force that is also what makes us who we are.  I hope that this helps in answering your question!  My best to you.  
Now, breathe..."

Now here is my addition to this wonderful response:

This is a great explanation of meditation. To add to it, when meditating with your horse, dog, or other pet, you will also notice their breath and the patterns of your entities will come together, in unison. You will begin to breathe together, to relax together, to become one. Try it, it is wonderful, and it should be part of your ritual. 

If you have no idea how to start, please contact me. I can work with you and your animals to achieve this new skill and sense of consciousness. 








No comments: