- Savvy Horse Girl
- North Lawrence, New York, United States
- I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com
Thursday, September 03, 2015
What makes us different and why you should spend time here.
What makes us different at Natural Horse Lover Farm and why should you spend time here?
Here are my top 5 thoughts of the day.
1. We listen and cater to the individual needs of our clients. Although we offer a menu of options, we often create new items upon request. We offer a non-judgmental and safe environment for learning, growth, healing, and change.
2. We are a quiet, private facility, catering to individuals, not the masses. People come by appointment or by registering for an event. We do not have a constant stream of traffic.
3. Our facilities were developed with detail in mind, are top quality, comfortable, safe, inviting, and like a second home to our clientele. We are not in a strip mall, sterile office or a storefront on a main road. We are not a busy boarding/show barn.
4. We love animals and people very much. Therefore, we have offerings for both. We are way more than horses. We help horses, dogs & other animals as well as people! We just happen to have a horse farm name. :)
5. We offer an alternative to the norm and think outside the box. Whether your interest is in horsemanship, holistic healing, or just learning how to have fun, we have it all and want to help. Give us a try and you'll surely want to spend more time here!