About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Spreading the word on holistic care


Guess who is going to be at the Norwood/Norfolk Wellness Fair? If you guessed, Natural Horse Lover Farm​, you were right! I will be hosting a table to share information about the holistic and alternative healing services that I offer people and animals (Reiki, crystal healing, chromotherapy, photonic red-light therapy, essential oils, and more!). Stop by and visit - I am having a drawing for a free, 30 minute Reiki session that can be used for a person or animal. Time permitting, I will be giving free 5 minute Reiki sessions at the event too. Namaste.

No comments: