About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Featured blog, again...THANK YOU HAYNET!



My blog was once again featured as a blog of the day spotlight on Haynet. CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!  I am humbled by this and ever so grateful for all of our readers.  This blog seems to get a lot of love from the UK - thank you!

Please remember to not only read the blog but check us out on our website, facebook ,and we even feed to twitter!

E-Mail info@naturalhorseloverfarm.com
Website Natural Horse Lover Farm http://naturalhorseloverfarm.com/
Natural Horse Lover Blog http://naturalhorselover.blogspot.com/
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/naturalhorseloverfarm/
Michelle on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/savvyhorsegirl
Twitter @savvyhorsegirl1 

(I still cannot figure out how/why they have a UK URL for me: http://naturalhorselover.blogspot.co.uk/)

Things at the farm have been rather quiet.  We are in the deep freeze of winter and double-digit negative Fahrenheit temperatures are the norm.  Even with a beautiful indoor arena, nothing is happening because I am just too cold! I guess nothing is not exactly accurate.  The ceiling for the lounge has arrived, and once things warm up a bit, RIck is going to be very busy! I am teaching classes on various topics (Reiki, essential oils, crystal therapy, etc.) and giving Reiki healing sessions too. I am also planning for future events like (but not limited to): 

Horsemanship Fear Makeover Workshop Horsemanship Knots to Know Workshop
Horse Psychology Workshop
Reiki 2 (People and Animals Focus)
Reiki 3 Master (People and Animals Focus)
Reiki 3 Master/Teacher (People and Animals Focus)
and much more....don't forget, ask for anything, we can usually accommodate!

So, that is it for now, please keep reading, sharing, make an appointment, just stay connected!!


This is how my dogs cope with the winter blues. :)

No comments: