About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Taking February Reiki Appointments




I am now taking February Reiki appointments so contact me soon, space is limited! If you want me to fit you in this month, I may be able to fit in a few last appointments still, just ask. 

I give sessions to people and animals, at my place, yours, or from a distance.  I am a Certified Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher. References available. 

Reiki is a Japanese technique using gentle hands-on healing method with hands gently on or slightly over the body. It is the channeling of Universal Energy for the purposes of healing. It is safe, effective, and beneficial for physical, emotional, mental and spiritual needs and can be used for any issue you or your animals may have.

Contact me on Facebook, email michelle@naturalhorseloverfarm.com, or phone 315-389-5817.

Check out my website for more information at: http://naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Please share!


2 comments:

sterlingblood stock said...

Your blog is very informative about horse lover.
I read your blogs with excitment.

Arabian horse for sale

Haynet Blog said...

Hey Natural Horse Lover your blog is Haynets Blog of the Day! Come and take a look: http://www.hay-net.co.uk/haynet-news/7760/equestrian-blog-of-the-day---natural-horse-lover