About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Distance Reiki - Really? YES!



Distance Reiki and distance attunements are used when the practitioner and the receiver are unable to be in the same physical place. There are a few methods to perform distance Reiki. When I perform distance Reiki, I use a photograph of the person or animal who is in need of Reiki as a place to channel my intention. I discuss what the desired outcome or issues are so that not only can I give an overall healing but focus on trouble spots. However, I am often drawn to issues without ever being told and have had many reports of sensations and energy pulses in all the right places, and healing without the benefit of much information. Reiki is energy and can travel much like radio waves (for lack of an easier explanation). I have been trained to facilitate this healing energy by empowering Reiki Symbols and energy, using meditation and intention. (That is the short explanation, I hope that it is helpful.) Please ask more questions if you have them!

Check out our testimonials page to read about all kinds of wonderful Reiki experiences people have had with Reiki services at Natural Horse Lover Farm!

No comments: