About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Monday, December 01, 2014

Tick Tock, Tick Tock - Class is in 5 Days!



Guess what is only 5 days away - have you registered yet? Reiki 1 Class for People and Animals at the farm! If you are done holiday shopping and ready to invest time in yourself and your animals, are looking for a unique and wonderful experience, and more, join us!

Remember, my Reiki 1, 2, & 3 Classes - Include training manuals, certificates, additional training materials, and hands on practice! We even have a mentoring program for master teachers. These are not your traditional Reiki classes as they include a true educational component with practical learning modalities and support! Please ask for more detailed information and why our classes and programs are your best option for learning and using Reiki. Classes can be taken in person or at a distance.


By the way, I've added a What is Reiki information tab on my website to help you get a better understanding too! And, remember, if a class is just not right, consider setting up a Reiki session for you and or your animals to get acquainted. You won't be sorry!

Reiki practitioners, you should also consider a session because as you know, the more Reiki and the more practitioners working together, the better! And, you are more than welcome to participate in a class if you'd like a refresher!

Visit my website for more information. Remember, we are way more than horses so check us out. http://naturalhorseloverfarm.com

No comments: