About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Sunday, December 07, 2014

Class was amazing and life is good...

Image from:http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1354896059_1039363.jpg 

Reiki 1 Class on Saturday was simply incredible. The participants (animals and people) all did really well. I ran it having lecture and hands on components (using my higher ed skills), fed them delicious, light, healthy food during the break too. They have a website that I created with more info and got manuals and handouts during class. All appreciated and well received.

Oh, and the animals were genuine and clear and incredible. Each horse, each dog, has different needs (like people) and they were clear to us.  They told us what they wanted. Some love it, others not so much which helps demonstrate principles, reactions, course of action, etc. I could not have asked for better.One participant noted that it was proof of the reality of Reiki energy. During the hands on people portion, they remarked that my hands were emitting a great deal of heat---truly, they were on fire, the energy was outrageous and wonderful.

Afterwards, I was wiped out, exhausted, but buzzing...so awesome.

This week I am giving my students a second attunement at a distance. I am also teaching a distance education student Reiki 1 (she is in Texas, I am in NY).  Techology will help us for sure!

I am busy setting up an essential oils class for some local teachers, the equine first aid classes are scheduled, monthly Reiki shares, and more Reiki classes too!  I would love to get more Reiki treatment sessions booked as well...working on that one. :)

Anyhow, if you are reading this, life is good, really good. ox

‪#‎reiki‬ ‪#‎reikihealers‬ ‪#‎reikishare‬ ‪#‎reikianimals‬ ‪#‎reikihorses‬ ‪#‎reikidogs‬

No comments: