About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Upcoming Events and Services


Whiskey is wondering why you've not signed up or made an appointment yet!

Upcoming events (so far). If you don't see something you'd like, let me know and I will see what I can do!

December 6th (10-2pm) Reiki 1 Class for People and Animals

December 12th (6:30pm-9pm) Reiki Share (occurs monthly on the second Friday of the month)


December and January - Distance Education Reiki 1 Classes (Accommodated to your schedule, for people who cannot attend a class in person, you still work with me.)

March 7th (8:30-4pm) Equine First Aid for Adults

April 11th (9-1pm) Equine First Aid for Kids

Planning phase events:
Reiki 1 for People in February
Reiki 2 for People and Animals in March
Horsemanship-related events being worked on.....
Advanced Adult Equine First Aid Fall 2015

AND MORE! We have a huge list of services on our website. Please take a look and share with your friends. Make an appointment today!

http://naturalhorseloverfarm.com

No comments: