About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Not your average Reiki classes or treatments



Have you signed up for class yet? What are you waiting for? Class is two weeks away, there is pre-class homework, and the manuals are on their way! Reiki 1 Class is on December 6th, my classes include lecture, hands on practice...and much more....not your average Reiki Classes.

If you are a distance student, we have two options and classes start in December as well. Reiki 2 and 3 classes are also available as well as a Master/Teacher mentoring program option.

There are many opportunities available, if you don't see something, just ask! For more information and to register, please visit http://naturalhorseloverfarm.com/events

***Registration is required.*** Please feel free to share!

If you are looking for a Reiki treatment for you or your pet and not a class, please check out the services link on my website. Again, not your average Reiki treatment..may options available.http://naturalhorseloverfarm.com/services

No comments: