About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Premium Starter Kit - Get Started Today!


 
I just placed my Essential Rewards monthly order. Have you placed yours? Have you signed up yet? Are you living a healthier life with Young Living Essential Oils? Are your pets and horses living the essential oils lifestyle?

I can tell you that I started with the premium starter kit and wholesale account and I never looked back because it was (and still is) the best deal. I use the everyday oils that came in the kit truly, everyday (at a great discount by the way). More than anything else, I use this set and I just love them.(I have lots of other oils by the way, many blends and wonderful singles.)  To me however, the Everyday Essential Oils Kit are the basics, the must have oils, and the first I replaced after using them up! II used all of the Purification with the animals...maybe they need their own starter kits! Today, I ordered  the blend Joy and the Feelings Kit. What fun!
 
What can I do to help you get started? Please ask questions, I am here to help you not only now but anytime. You will never be alone on this new journey. And, don't forgot about my class options!  See my farm website for details, Natural Horse Lover Farm.

So, to get started, just go to my website and click the sign up link, order the premium kit, and enjoy!

If you are like me you want to look at pricing.  You will find that when ordering the premium kit, you save big time. And, if you really love what you are getting, do consider the essential rewards monthly delivery. I did that after a month or two of getting the starter kit because I was hooked and love the cheaper shipping (and free product opportunities). Anyhow, I will post more on that later, check it out, get your kit, what are you waiting for?

$226 Retail Cost (see information below) for $150 when you sign-up and buy the starter kit! There is no obligation after that.  You don't have to sell, you just have to enjoy (to keep your wholesale account you just spend $50 a year). So, save money, get great products for you and your animals, detox your home, you cannot go wrong.

These are the retail costs:
  • Home Diffuser $75
  • Everyday Essential Oils $124
  • Stress Away with Rollerball $12
  • Two Lavender Sample Packets $2
  • Two Peppermint Sample Packets $2
  • Two Peace & Calming Sample Packets $2
  • Two Lemon Sample Packets $2
  • Two Thieves Sample Packets $2
  • Two NingXia 2oz Packets $5
  • Plus Literature!

No comments: