About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

I love FREE Young Living essential oils!



I love getting packages in the mail, especially when it is something that I know makes my life better and the lives of my family (Rick and the critters of course). Today, I received my Young Living Essential Oils, Essential Rewards monthly order. I ordered the YL Feelings Kit Essential Oils Collection and YL Joy .


I chose these two items because of their benefits to emotional well being. Remember, when I am talking about essential oils, I am talking about benefits to you, your family, and your animals! Joy was on my Everyday Essential Kit and used often.  The Feelings Kit has some oils that I used in the Everyday Kit and blends totally new to me! As I continue to experiment and help others, it is my goal to acquire more and more new products that I can recommend to you!


The bonus of today's package was that I also received, for FREE, YL Orange, YL Nutmeg, and YL Cinnamon Bark! I am really glad I signed up for the wholesale account. It got me started and was the best value on so many levels. Here is a link to the promotion that I took advantage of.  These specials occur every month with different giveaways. You can cancel Essential Rewards deliveries at any time and restart when you want to.  I've done that!

Only after a few months of learning how to use essential oils with the starter kit, I signed up and started to receive products monthly through the Essential Rewards program and have received free products and have purchased products at a deep discount (not to mention inexpensive shipping). It does not get better than that..oh wait, it does because I am living a healthier lifestyle as are my husband and animals.

Sign up any get your starter kit today, ask me how! https://www.youngliving.org/savvyhorsegirl  (Retail value $226, cost $150)


Here is a link to the promotion that I took advantage of.  These specials occur every month with different giveaways. You can cancel Essential Rewards deliveries at any time and restart when you can.  I've done that! http://www.youngliving.com/en_US/opportunity/Promotions/October-promotion

No comments: