About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Enjoy your horses, even if you only have a moment



Enjoy your horses, even if you only have a moment. Truly, take any moment and make it a puzzle and playtime. A five minute session can be the key and sometimes more impactful than an hour of drilling. 

Tonight, I was exhausted and very short of time but he horses engaged with me when I was going through the gates in the driveway. So, I played at liberty asking them to back, straight and in an exuberance walk. Different directions down the lane. It was fun and interesting to see how each horse with different horsenalities responded and how they reacted to going in different directions. It was fascinating to see how they watched one another and engaged in hers-dynamic play. The session was brief, it was fun, it was appreciated and, we ended with some friendly scratch time. :)

No comments: