About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wow, that smells delicious!



Last night I was drinking a seltzer in the barn and my husband commented on how aromatic and wonderful it smelled. I then told him to sniff me instead...it was me, or rather, it was Young Living's Valor. I wore it yesterday while I planted our new Tree of Love and Light which includes a garden of violet and white flowers. It is a memorial to all who we have love and lost (people and animals alike).

"Valor® is an empowering combination of therapeutic-grade essential oils that works with both the physical and spiritual aspects of the body to increase feelings of strength, courage, and self-esteem in the face of adversity. Renowned for its strengthening qualities, Valor enhances an individual's internal resources. It has also been found to help energy alignment in the body."

For your horse, it can instill confidence, help balance and align the body, works great during high-stress events, and is typically the first used when doing Raindrop technique. It is great for chiropractic and massage. Valor is for topical and inhalation use - not used orally. It is a blend of Frankincense, Blue Tansy, Rosewood, Almond, and Spruce oils.

If you are interested in more information about essential oils for you, your farm, and your pets, let me know. And, if you are interested and ready to pursue buying YL therapeutic essential oils retail or wholesale, I can help you get started. Check out my website (and sign up there). You can buy a $15 bottle of oils to try them out or better yet, get a starter kit and start living a healthier life by incorporating the everyday oils for you and your family (fur kids included of course). I can guide you in understanding how to use them, when, and which ones! https://www.youngliving.org/savvyhorsegirl

No comments: