About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Wednesday, May 07, 2014

I am now Reiki II Certified!


I am happy to share that I now have Reiki II Certification.  I plan to get Reiki Master/Teacher Certification in the fall.  I've been using Reiki, crystal therapy, essential oils, and photonic red light therapy at home and in my barn with great successes for my animals and my husband and I.  It is truly an interesting and holistic life we lead and it fits perfectly with natural horsemanship! I can only hope that I will be able to spread the message and share my knowledge with horse people in my area. I can say that I am connecting with all kinds of fascinating people now and am loving it!

No comments: