About Me

My Photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, Reiki, Photonic Health Red Light Therapy, Young Living Essential Oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, Bach flower essences, and more. Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Like Us!

Followers

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Becoming me, a new age of enlightenment

I don't know where to start and have struggled to even start this post.  My entire life has been in a whirlwind, especially in a good way since my Reiki 2 training and attunement. I am simply on fire! My mind and energy is flowing and I cannot get enough new information in, I cannot share fast enough, and everything else is connected.  My interest in living more naturally and holistically has gone into over drive.  I am removing chemicals from my life, using essential oils, red light, crystals, flower essences, and trying to learn anything now I can to live and share a wholesome, healthy life for me, my family, and my animals. (And, Rick is on board...the best he can be anyway.) And, yes, I still go to Weight Watchers.  This have been good but slow, my fault but perhaps there is a reason and something I needed to learn because I am starting to feel and look better and the scale is cooperating again.

I recently had a visitor at the farm looking at the barn mentioning how I could make money if I would just get lesson horses and board....what everyone else does, what people ask for, and what I don't want to do.  At that moment, it became all too clear that indeed my alternative and chosen path was where I needed to be, not the status quo.  This realization was important in my progress forward. My Reiki teacher has really been supportive and is helping me remember to realize my dreams and that indeed they can come true.

Rick has been super busy as have I, working on construction, gardening (vegetable and flowers), planning, and more. Life is great, life is brilliant, life is all that I've ever wanted. Today is our wedding anniversary, 24 happy years!

2 comments:

LittletreatsRio said...

What a wonderful post! You go for it girl, and congratulations on your anniversary too :) x

Savvy Horse Girl said...

Thank you. :)