About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Sunday, April 06, 2014

Soaking up the sunshine!

 
I have really had two stellar days of eating and exercise. And, it seems two days of some seriously good sleep. I believe that these things are all interconnected. I am feeling very good, mind, body, and soul. I still struggle with some moments of sorrow from the passing of dad but it has gotten better. I have been playing serious catch-up at work and home as I have gotten really behind on many things since helping with his health issues that started back in the fall. And, the lights are not installed yet and no sign of the contractor at the moment. HMMM.

Today's plan is to start with a workout on my NordicTrack Incline Trainer. I have not decided "where to go" yet, LOL. Other activity plans are horse and dog time outside! My dad's girlfriend Deb is coming over for some barn R&R. The horses are a great stress reliever. She loves to groom them and clean stalls and they love it too! I had a great dream of galloping on Lola last night, maybe she is creeping into my dreams telling me something. :) The horses are doing well, Whiskey is healing from his scuffle with Lola, and Fosse is anxious to learn something new this year!

For food today, healthy but quick breakfast (shredded wheat, banana, skim milk, a little raw sugar), lunch will probably be something quick and go-to like cheese and an apple or maybe a little PB since I will be outside, and dinner is bbq chicken (vegetarian option for me, chicken for Rick and Deb), salad, spaghetti squash, and homemade sweet potato oven fries.

Drink your water today, get in some activity, and most importantly, soak up the sunshine! We have had a long hard winter but I see a glimpse of spring, finally....much needed spring.

No comments: