About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Monday, April 28, 2014

Construction....things are moving forward!



Rick has been really busy working on the classroom/lounge space and wood is being procured for the project.  Fortunately, I was able to get the builders from Pennsylvania to deliver another load of the yellow pine (tongue and groove) that we used on the stalls.  They are a mile down the road from us on another project and I luckily called at the right time to combine an order with their other project.  Had I not done this, we'd have been stuck. (Good thing I listened to the little voice in my head that said call now, don't wait!)

I have to take more photos but imagine that the water closet has been dismantled and will be moved into the wash rack, the floor has been dug out (6-8 inches of gravel removed and re-purposed), lumber is stacked, and work is moving forward.  The electrician thinks the lighting project will be done by this weekend (I am not that optimistic but maybe he will be able to finish!)

The horses are good, needing play time, but patience is a virtue around here. I think I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel....but I know there will always be a project going on around here, it's our way!

No comments: