About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Valor....essential oils and the soul




I am wearing YL Valor diluted with YL V-6 today. I have been using essential oils in this manner for almost a week. The carrier oil helps the oils last longer and this kind of on-body aromatherapy has been great for my soul. If you are interested in learning more about essential oils for you or your animals, please let me know! You can enroll in Young Living under my sponsor ID #1565607.

"Valor® is an empowering combination of therapeutic-grade essential oils that works with both the physical and spiritual aspects of the body to increase feelings of strength, courage, and self-esteem in the face of adversity. Renowned for its strengthening qualities, Valor enhances an individual's internal resources. It has also been found to help energy alignment in the body. "

http://www.youngliving.com/en_US/products/essential-oils/blends/valor-essential-oil

No comments: