About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Lead by Example



If you want to spread the word about natural horsemanship or any other holistic horse-related practices, the BEST thing you can do is to lead by example. Running after people going in the opposite direction, despite your best intention to help them, won't work, trust me, I've been there and done that. What happened to me in the process was a lot of time and money spent to help others that were truly disinterested and less time for me with my horses. So, make your goals and journey a priority and people with the same priorities, ideas, and goals will find you! Don't sacrifice your dreams, principles, or anything else to be one of the crowd....lead by example and follow your heart!

In thinking about making sure you lead by example as well as understand why, check out a few articles of interest. Some horse-centric and some not. Enjoy!

Leading by Example, Making Sure You "Walk the Talk"


No comments: