About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Friday, December 13, 2013

Time to Get My Body Back - WW Here I Come!


I am so happy to share that we finally got Weight Watchers at work.  If you recall, about two year ago I was losing weight, feeling great, and looking pretty good too....until I hurt my back and many other things in life interfered with my focus and I let it all happen with the unfortunate result of being back to square one. Today, I registered for Weight Watchers at Work.  The University hasn't had WW in many, many years (long before I ever worked there) and we are finally able to hold a meeting! I am ready, excited, and have a lot of work to do.  For me, being healthy seriously impacts everything in my life (mental, physical, and emotional well being) including my horsemanship as these are the qualities one needs to be successful in horsemanship, mental, physical, and emotional fitness (thanks to Pat Parelli for pointing this out years ago).  I am not getting any younger and I have to finally put an end to my current predicament and get my body back! Wish me luck!

No comments: