About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Reiki Principles and Horses



The use of Reiki and essential oils is a fabulous combination of alternative therapy for your horse. I share with you here, a nice blog post about horses and the Reiki principles called, "The 5 precepts of Reiki as horses live them: how we can learn from them and help them" by Kate from Healing for Horses.

As you read, she talks about the Reiki Principles (Affirmations) in the more Western sense as opposed to the original Eastern teachings. To learn more about the differences, check out this page from the Halls of Reiki on The Reiki Principles.

Here are the Reiki Principles & Affirmations I Use Daily

Just for today, I will let go of anger.
Just for today, I will let go of worry.
Just for today, I will give thanks for my many blessings.
Just for today, I will do my work honestly.
Just for today, I will be kind to my neighbor and every living thing.
Just for today, I will let go of negative thoughts and trust in the Universe.



Should you want to know more about either subject, please let me know! And, remember, I am running a holiday special on myYoung Living with Savvy Horse Girl page that includes a free equine (or other animal) consultation.

No comments: