About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Monday, December 02, 2013

Lavender, Reiki, and Doggies!


Tonight, I topically applied YL Lavender Essential Oil on my neck. It is a great relaxation oil and helps with stress management among other things. I have a tendency to have difficulty sleeping and decided this would be a great addition to... my nighttime rituals. Anyhow, I took the dogs upstairs for bedtime (they all sleep with me - a Great Dane named Morgan, two Min-Pins named Annie and Daisy, and an Italian Greyhound named Sid). I decided to do a Reiki session with them before we got totally settled. Well, they also inadvertently got an aromatherapy session as well because of the oil I had just placed on myself! They all seemed to enjoy everything but most especially my dog Annie who is the wild one of the pack....how interesting and wonderful... she really relaxes with Reiki, the response is truly significant and incredible (she is the one I used Reiki on for her leg which has not bothered her at all in some time now)....I have to try this oil and Reiki out in the barn with the horses!http://www.youngliving.com/en_US/products/essential-oils/singles/lavender-essential-oil

No comments: