About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Monday, December 09, 2013

Extended Holiday Special for Horse Lovers


Extended Holiday Special for Horse Lovers - If you sign up and purchase the Young Living Premium Starter Kit before January 31st, 2014, you will receive a *free equine informational consultation on the use of essential oils in your barn and with your horses! (This can be applied to other animals if you don't have a horse.)  *I can provide you with information but understand that I cannot recommend, prescribe, or diagnose for you. You have to make these decisions for yourself and/or with your veterinarian.

For more information contact me and or go to my YL website. https://www.youngliving.org/savvyhorsegirl  of my Young Living Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/younglivingsavvyhorsegirl

Should you have additional alternative and holistic interests, please let me know. Topics covered by Natural Horse Lover Farm include but are not limited to: natural horsemanship, Equine Reiki (and Reiki for other animals), and many other alternative training philosophies and healing methodologies.

Natural Horse Lover Farm Website
http://www.naturalhorseloverfarm.com

No comments: