About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Monday, December 09, 2013

A Peaceful Sleep is Important


I used Peace & Calming before bed two nights in a row and slept like a rock. For me, this is incredible because I often struggle with a good night's rest. My mind races and is working constantly which is not always a good thing! Now, this is not to say that the dogs didn't get me up in the middle of the night but, I was able to let them out, put a few logs in the wood stove, and go back to bed without any trouble.There is nothing like trying to live a busy life with a career, horse farm, and other obligations on no sleep--trust me, sleep is vital!

Rick used it once in the middle of the night on my suggestion when his mind was racing about all kinds of projects going on at the farm. It allowed him to relax and fall back asleep so it helped him a great deal too.

If you struggle with sleep, I recommend trying it. A drop on the bottom of each foot and a drop on each shoulder should do the trick. It is available as a single oil purchase or in the Premium Starter Kit (which is how I'd recommend getting it because the value of that kit is amazing). Young Living also has other oils and supplements for sleep, there are many options!

Let me know if you have questions or need help! Sign-up and order using Sponsor and Enroller ID #1565607. CLICK TO SIGN UP HERE 

No comments: