About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A new us - why essential oils!?



You have probable noticed a major interest and excitement from me regarding Young Living's Essential Oils. It is true, I am hooked or shall I say we - my husband and animals are also enjoying the benefits. I have to say that we all are really and truly feeling great mentally and physically and loving this new avenue for health and wellness. You can CLICK HERE to learn more about essential oils so I won't bother to go into that level of detail here but know that all essential oils are not equal (please go read the information at the link). I have thought about using them for years, especially when I realized many people in the Parelli Natural Horsemanship community were doing so. But that wasn't enough for me.

Then recently, the timing was right, new things going on in my life, new interests in alternative therapies and philosophies, everything kept pointing into the essential oils direction again and I decided to just take a leap of faith. I typically try to be natural in my life and with my animals but this new urgency was strong and I knew it was time to make a decision. I did a great deal of research about essential oils and companies, spoke to many people about them, and knew that I could truly only decide for myself. So, I took the plunge and signed up as a Young Living Distributor.

The proof and excitement is in actually using them. The investment in my mind was significant in dollars ($150 for the Premium Starter Kit - which is actually an awesome deal because the items separately would cost far more actually but still, it was an investment).  That said, it was worth far more in value (knowing what I know now, I'd have paid far more actually). I plan to sign up for the Essential Rewards Program next as Rick and I really want to use more essential oils and less chemicals in our lives.  We are already spending the money but will now spend it towards a more natural approach to healthier living on all levels - and it is shipped direct - I love online shopping! The goal is to eventually have a home inventory and one for the barn...this will take time so for now, I'll share between the two locations! 

As always, I love to share, it must be the extrovert in me! I have been making daily posts of my experiences with YLEO on my YLFB page Young Living with Savvy Horse Girl. Last night I used Valor on my old dog Daisy (16 yeard old) and she really liked it. She is arthritic, struggles with her appetite, but still has spunk. On myself, I used Peace & Calming again and I slept great...been doing this for days with great success...and this is news worthy as I am a bit of an insomniac.

Let me know if you have questions or need help! Sign-up (if you want to) and order using Sponsor and Enroller ID #1565607. CLICK TO SIGN UP HERE

No comments: