About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Monday, November 18, 2013

Young Living Essential Oils



As you may know from my recent FB postings, I have become interested in essential oils and aromatherapy (among other new age therapies) due to the positive implications with horses and dogs but know that for the human, there are very positive benefits as well. In any event, I took the plunge and became a Young Living Distributor as many people in my Parelli Natural Horsemanship circles use, trust, and love the products and the addition to offerings by our farm make sense. These are high-quality and therapeutic grade products (not over the counter stuff).

Should you want to purchase some of their products or are curious to know more, I can help you. I can help place an order, answer questions, etc. Please note, there is totally no pressure, just an FYI, really as I thought some of you may be interested.

My enroller/sponsor number is 1565607 and is under my farm, Natural Horse Lover Farm (Savvy Horse Girl).

The direct link to signup/order is https://www.youngliving.com/signup/?sponsorid=1565607&enrollerid=1565607

The main website is https://www.youngliving.com/

Feel free to share. Thank you.

Young Living - Sign-Up
www.youngliving.com

No comments: