About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Friday, November 08, 2013

Observations and Competence



I've been working hard to bring in Reiki in my life and I think I am making progress. Each time I feel a bit more competent, confident, and comfortable. I also feel more at peace in my life, something I truly have needed and I thank you all for this.

An observation I've made is that Morgan is constantly licking my arms and legs. She has never done this with such insistence. She has always licked my face and is affectionate but this is something different. A bit hard to explain.

Several months ago my dog Annie severely hyper flexed her leg in the wrong direction and eventually the vet said is was simply a sprain. At the time I thought it was broken but radiographs proved otherwise. This was a terribly painful injury. For some reason however, it has started hurting her again and there has been swelling. Perhaps a bit of overuse and the weather although I am not certain. I doubt there is anything that can be done by the vet. I have given her a Tramadol (1/4 of a 50mg tab) which helps with pain and swelling. I also gave her Reike tonight and I think I felt the heat energy from my hands. I hope it helps. If you have the strength, perhaps you can all send her some healing energy too. Thank you.

 Above is a photo of her when she originally injured her leg.

No comments: