About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Friday, June 28, 2013

Stall plates and more!


It is the little things that make me happy! The stall plates arrived from Dana's Doodles and I just love them.  They are not traditional at all but totally suite our farm and personality....and they are a great representation of our horses too!  I have also chosen blanket bars from Ramm Fence (which will be painted black) and bridle racks from L'Eden Horse Up for the stalls. We have bucket holders that I brought up from Virginia and have purchased three heated buckets on Amazon made by Farm Innovators (I actually bought two at a garage sale and the third on Amazon to be clear).  We are getting closer! I have to say that this is all very fun and exciting...I cannot wait to move into the new facility! It has taken weeks and weeks (and countless hours) as to what direction to go but I am so pleased with the outcome.


No comments: