About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Running the lines, bulldozing the dirt, and more!


There has been a lot of work happening here.  Tons and tons of dirt has been spread and raked, electric, water, and drainage lines have been run, and up next is the sanding and varnishing of stalls.  The project is back on track and moving ahead! Here are some photos for your enjoyment. I really love the one of Morgan and Rick in the golf cart! She is the crew chief! LOL This particular image was taken several weeks ago but I never got around to posting it until now.









 

No comments: