About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Friday, January 11, 2013

Homework Check!

So, have you been doing your homework?  Are you caught up on your Parelli audio CDs, DVDs, educational packs, reading materials and such? I am working on catching up myself and being quite diligent about it.  I have particularly been enjoying the audio CDs and I think, when caught up, I am going to go way back to the beginning and listen to all of them again!  They are so informative and inspirational....and far better than the radio in the car.

Other things going on...let's see, I am working on our new farm logo which I hope to have out by next week, constantly shoveling ice and snow, and, oh yes, marketing our September clinic!

So, tonight, instead of watching some dreadful reruns on TV, consider watching a Parelli video instead.  It just may be better for your brain...and certainly better for your horse!

No comments: