About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Sunday, December 09, 2012

Studying Like Crazy and Loving It!

I've been catching up and studying like crazy lately and it feels great.  On the way to and from work I am listening to the Parelli audio CDs.  If you haven't listened to yours lately, please do.  For me, they are inspirational and seem to speak to me at every turn.  It is like Pat, Linda, and their guests are all in my head sharing my journey and identifying with me all the way.  I've also been watching Savvy Club DVDs and as with the audio, I feel so very connected to the program and to my journey. In addition to these two key study habits, I am rereading the Savvy Times, Mastery Manuals, and other materials.  next up is to revisit the Horsenality/Humanality reports, redo my horses' horsenality charts, and look at the levels and pattern products again.  There are also several books I want to read again. I am reframing my journey, taking responsibility for it, and preparing for major progress ad movement forward! I feel like my plan to take my horse-life back in 2013 is well on its way! YEAH! I plan to get through level 4 this year....or bust! HAHA

So, what have you done lately in your study of natural horsemanship?  Anything I'm missing that I should be looking at?  Let me know! Want to study together? Let me know! What to hold a clinic at my farm--please, contact me!

1 comment:

Kimberly Taylor said...

Building on the idea of horse personalities, it encourages riders to take the horse's individual characteristics into account. This make Parelli Natural Horsemanship program distinct.

Read more.