About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Monday, November 19, 2012

RIP James Roberts, 3-Star Parelli Professional


Very sad news today...Please, go hug your horse, hug your loved ones, and live life to its fullest....you just never know how long you have. RIP James Roberts - A very talented 3-Star Parelli Professional. How I found out was reading Facebook this morning and read Pat Parelli's post, "When I woke up this morning Linda sent me a message from Italy, she informed me that on of our 3 star instructors James Roberts from the UK got killed in an auto accident last night. My condolences to his family and close friends. This should remind all of us to live our lives to the fullest and to tell our loved ones how much they mean to us every day." Here is a lovely article that our fallen Parelli Professional, James Roberts wrote a few weeks ago. Although I did not know him, there is a kind of kinship that comes with following the Parelli path and I somehow feel like each and every one of you are part of me and my life. My sadness runs deep today knowing that an individual such as James has been lost, such a shame and tragedy. "My Mentors and Influences" by James Roberts

No comments: