About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Healing thoughts needed for Charley Cox and her Family

Charley Cox update: from Facebook

Yesterday afternoon in Colorado Charley Cox was kicked in the head by a horse. Charley was air lifted to a local hospital where she is in stable condition in ICU. It appears that she has a minor skull fracture and a broken jaw. The doctors are monitoring her closely. We are asking for PRAYERS for the Cox Family at this difficult time. We will do our best to keep you all updated here on FB. Please allow Chris and Barb to spend some quiet time with Charley. As soon as we have more information we will post it here. The best thing for everybody is to keep them in your prayers right now. Thank You!


5 comments:

Janine said...

Wow, being young. I hope he will be perfectly OK!

Rhonda Reed said...

My thoughts and prayers to the Cox Family. Just saw Chris Cox with my 9 year old daughter at Horse Expo in Sacramento, Ca. Trinity was so excited to get Chris autograph and tell him about her barrel racing. He was so good with her. Having a child hurt is every parents worst nightmare. Will continue with prayer until Charley is home again. Rhonda Reed /Trinity Ortiz

Mary Hogge said...

I don't know the Cox family, but being a horse lover myself and having kids that like to ride my prayers go out to Charley and his family. May he have a full and speedy recovery to be able to ride and perform again. Will keep him and his family in my prayers daily. Good luck Charley!

Shannon said...

Michelle - where are you?? You haven't posted in ages and I am dying to see how your building is coming along!! Talk soon, Shannon

Michelle AKA arabhorselover1 said...

Hi Shannon!
The guys were here this week and. Made a bunch of progress, photos to come. It has been a really busy summer at home and work. Will post soon.

Michelle