About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

When someone reaches out...



When someone reaches out to another person, the consequence is something amazing, at least this is my experience. If you read my blog, I've had the ups and downs in life just like the rest of you. I just choose to share it all in hopes to help others.


Last night, one of my readers (a friend thanks to Facebook) reached out to me because of my post on my weight loss journey road bump. She understands how I am feeling and felt compelled o reach out. The fact that she took the time to connect, to offer to come to my place and spend time together, the fact that she cared about me means more that I can ever express. Her trip to my place will consist of a two hour car ride and a border crossing yet, she is not deterred. She is the kind of human being we all should strive to be, kind, caring, beautiful, and one in a million. I look forward to getting together. We plan to exercise, talk, watch Parelli videos, and of course play with horses. :) I've had others reach out to me as well but this was particularily timely for me and being a fellow Parelli horse lover was the icing on the cake!


If you ever have the chance to reach out to someone, don't hesitate. Any connection you make with another human being is well worth it. Sometimes the smallest gesture means all the difference in the world.

1 comment:

Marion Princic said...

that´s what Savvy Sisters are for, ey. I find the best friends I made were actually through Parelli, there is something special about Parelli people I think :).
I´m on a weight loss trip as well right now btw
xx