About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Friday, April 22, 2011

Fun in the field...yeah spring!



(Left to Right: Fosse, Whiskey, Lola)



So the horses got to go have some fun in the field. You should have seen them running around and heard them---the hooves were pounding like a racetrack! I am fortunate to have a field that stays high and dry despite the rain (thank goodness for sand). Fosse and Whiskey (Arabians)were running like lightening, Lola (Quarter Horse) tried very hard to keep up with them, and they all had fun--running, bucking, rearing, tossing their heads, playing king of the mountain (well hill, lol), and visiting with me! I was able to play with them for a bit at liberty, they ate grasss (despite it still being dead from the winter), and I enjoyed watching them play and streatch their minds and bodies. Anyhow, no long post, just wanted to share a few pics...




To view all of the photos taken today (and many others), please go to my Facebook page.

No comments: