*To view footage of flooding (not the same flood that is in the photo above) as the Tsunami came in, click on this link (you'll need to be logged into Facebook). Please note, the imagery and sounds are not only breath-taking but, you'll find yourself upset inside and speechless.
It certainly should not take a tragedy like the
- Thankful for my husband and his kind nature, his love, support, and for always being there.
- Thankful for my beautiful animals, the horses, dogs, and kitty that share my life (and all those you did).
- Thankful for my family and friends, near and far.
- Thankful for what I have in life, those material things that make life a bit easier.
- Thankful to have a wonderful career.
- Thankful for my health and my life, my mind, and the opportunity to make a difference, even if just in a small way.
- Thankful for having an abundunce of food and water, and the ability to grow it.
- And, there is so much more...I am a very fortunate person and need to remember that.
Update...Go hug your pets people...life is too short and uncertain. This little dog in Japan (video) won't leave his injured canine companion...*tears*
Update...World Vets Japan Disaster Relief International Aid for Animals
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson