About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Saturday, December 18, 2010

25% Target Reached!

Just a very quick post to let you all know I met my 25% weight loss target today (I actually exceeded it)! I have plans for the next few weeks to stay on track through the holidays by planning, journaling, and exersising. My next WW meeting isn't until Jan 8th so, this will be interesting...Wish me luck!

Next goal: 30% target (78 pounds total loss--or close) by Jan 8th.

P.S. The horses are doing great! I've been super busy at work but, try to do quick, 10 minute exercises with them when I feed...I have time off starting Christmas Eve and hope to get in some sustained horse time...I cannot wait for Spring...it is COLD! :)

4 comments:

Naturally Gaited said...

Wow, WoW, WOW!!

I'm just trying to hang in there until January 1st..

Stay warm. XOXOXO

Michelle AKA arabhorselover1 said...

Thanks, Clare. Hanging tight through the holidays is a great goal!

Lauren said...

FANTABULOUS, Michelle! Congratulations!! Doing the happy dance in celebration of YOU! I hear you about being busy and just grabbing 10 minute windows with the horses. Thankfully, my horses live on my property so I get to see them daily - even if it's when I feed. Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

PeterC said...

Congrats!

PeterC