About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Weekly Task Challenge: Goal Setting

If you don't know what to do, have little time, or just feeling stuck, try the weekly task as a way to at least do something with your horse! (It just may motivate you to do more!)

If you are a regular reader, you know that I've said that I want to get through Level 3 by the end of the year. Well, the time is quickly approaching and I am not really doing much of anything. I really should be carving out horse time but somehow, with a busy career and lots of company, have lost my way. This week's task is to evaluate your goals and make a plan to find success. Then, follow-through! I plan to evaluate my plans for official assessment and schedule in more horse time not only because I want to spend time with the horses but, because I want to be a level 3 graduate this year! There are many ways to set and achieve your goals. Below are some resources to help you!

Goal Setting, Create the Life of Your Dreams

Personal Goal Setting. Find Direction. Live Your Life Your Way.

SMART Goal Setting: A Surefire Way To Achieve Your Goals

2 comments:

PeterC said...

Go hard Michelle! Even if you only get half way you are still halfway there!

I know my new goals focused me real good!

PeterC

Michelle AKA arabhorselover1 said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I got in some horse time tonight, the first time in waht seems like ages. I had fun with them, played and rode Fosse, and feel pretty good tonight.