About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Submitted My Online Horsenality Report Questionnaire

As part of my Savvy Glub Gold membership, I am entitled to Horsenality/Personality Reports. "The Horsenality / Personality Match Report is a revealing customized report that highlights the similarities or differences and mismatches between the horse owner and his or her horse. This report is for one human and one horse." Well,today, I submitted my online horsenality report questionnaire on Lola.(I have yet to hear about the personality report--although I've done several of these in other venues.) I found it very difficult to not over think the questions but, I do look forward to their feedback. It will be interesting to see what they are thinking in terms of her and what strategies will help us grow as partners. I hope to do the same reports on Whiskey and Fosse in the future when the opportunity arises. According to my friend Marion who writes the blog, My Parelli Natural Horsemanship Journey, the report contains the following elements:

Part 1: The Parelli Horsenality Profile
Part 2: The Four Horsenality Types
Part 3: Horse's Horsenality Type
Part 4: Strategies for Success with Your Horse
Part 5: Do´s and Don´ts for Your Horse
Part 6: Powerful Communication Keys
Part 7: Constructive Exercises for Success and Advancement
Part 8: The Right Balance between Variety and Consistency
Part 9: Design your Session for Your Horse
Part 10: Situation Specific Behaviors
Part 11: Adjust to fit the Changing Situation
Part 12: Strengths, Positive Characteristics and Aptitudes
Part 13: Resources and More

I'll be posting a synopsis when I get the report back (approximately 3 weeks).

1 comment:

Naturally Gaited said...

I'll be very interested to hear what they say about Lola!