About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Still Losing and Feeling Great--Yeah!




Just a quick update on my physical fitness journey. As of this morning, I have lost 31 pounds and am feeling awesome! I am on a non-stop train to a healthier me and the horses are very happy about it too! Tonight, after a day-long trip on the St. Lawrence River, I went out to visit the horses and just hopped on Fosse bareback (with halter and lead) and took him for a spin! We rode freestyle all over and had a blast. He did great and so did I. I am feeling so much more in harmony and balance these days...nothing tastes better than this feeling feels...I am truly getting there and can see a positive, happy me again.


Here is an updated record of how much I've lost each week.

Week 1: January 9, 2010 Started Weight Watchers, First Weigh-in, First Meeting

Week 2: January 16, 2010 Weigh-in Day, Lost 6.2 lbs, Total Lost 6.2 lbs

Week 3: January 23, 2010 Weigh-in Day, Lost 1.6 lbs, *Started Exercising Regularly, Total Lost 7.8 lbs

Week 4: January 30, 2010 Weigh-in Day, Lost 3.8 lbs, Total Lost 11.6 lbs

Week 5: February 6, 2010 Weigh-in Day, Lost 3 lbs *Reached 5% Weight-loss Target!, Total Lost 14.6 lbs

Week 6: February 13, 2010 Weigh-in Day, Lost 2.4 lbs, Total Lost 17 lbs

Week 7: February 20, 2010 Weigh-in Day, Gained .2 lbs, Total Lost 16.8 lbs

Week 8: February 27, 2010 Weigh-in Day, Lost 1.6 lbs, Total Lost 18.4 lbs

Week 9: March 6, 2010 Weigh-in Day, Lost 5.6 lbs *Biggest Loser at the Meeting!, Total Lost 24 lbs

Week 10: March 13, 2010 Weigh-in Day, Lost .8 lbs, Total Lost 24.8 lbs

Week 11: March 20, 2010 Weigh-in Day, Lost .2 lbs *Reached 25# Milestone!, Total Lost 25 lbs

Week 12: March 27, 2010 Weigh-in Day, Lost 3.4 lbs *Reached 10% Weight-loss Target!, Total Lost 28.4 lbs

Week 13: April 3, 2010 Weigh-in Day, Lost 2.6 lbs, Total Lost 31 lbs

4 comments:

Naturally Gaited said...

Keep it up and I won't have anyone left to visit in June! ;-)

Michelle AKA arabhorselover1 said...

LOL you are funny. I am hoping that by the time you visit I'll be at my 20% target (or close) which would mean a 52 pound loss...wish me luck! :)


-Michelle

Jeanne said...

Congratulations, Michelle! You look amazing. You have inspired me to do this myself. I have confidence you WILL make your target goal.

Jeanne aka wyldehorse63

Michelle AKA arabhorselover1 said...

Thank you so much, Jeanne. You are too kind. Best wishes on your better health journey!