About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Celebrating My 25# Weight Loss Milestone!


As you all know if you've been regularly reading my blog, I am on a LONG journey to physical fitness (one of the three important fitnesses in partnership, the others being mental and emotional fitness).This is a lifestyle change mind you and has been fun but dedicated, hard work. I am working very diligently for this and it is positively impacting many aspects of my life. Well, today, I hit another milestone and wanted to share it! (the previous milestone was my 5% loss back in February.)

Anyhow, today, at Weight Watchers, I weighed in and have reached my 25# milestone marker! This is significant to me and I am extremely proud and happy about it. I feel even more motivated to continue towards my ultimate, lifetime, weight goal. My healthy weight range is 124lbs-155lbs. I'd like to be 130lbs I think but am not going to set this goal until much closer to that range. A few people say it may be too thin, I'm not so sure! Anyhow, a goal to be set on another day. For now, I am looking at 25# increments and 5% incremental losses as milestone markers.

My next significant milestone marker is to reach my 10% loss and I have only one pound to go! So, hopefully, next week (or soon thereafter), I'll be able to report back and tell you I've made it. Wish me luck! (Although, I don't think luck has anything to do with success, hard work does.)

Here is an updated record of how much I've lost each week.

Week 1: January 9, 2010 Started Weight Watchers, First Weigh-in

Week 2: January 16, 2010 Weigh-in Day, Lost 6.2 pounds

Week 3: January 23, 2010 Weigh-in Day, Lost 1.6 pounds, *Started Exercising Regularly

Week 4: January 30, 2010 Weigh-in Day, Lost 3.8 pounds

Week 5: February 6, 2010 Weigh-in Day, Lost 3 pounds *Reached 5% Weight-loss Target!

Week 6: February 13, 2010 Weigh-in Day, Lost 2.4 pounds

Week 7: February 20, 2010 Weigh-in Day, Gained .2 pounds

Week 8: February 27, 2010 Weigh-in Day, Lost 1.6 pounds

Week 9: March 6, 2010 Weigh-in Day, Lost 5.6 pounds *Biggest Loser at the Meeting!

Week 10: March 13, 2010 Weigh-in Day, Lost .8 pounds

Week 11: March 20, 2010 Weigh-in Day, Lost .2 pounds *Reached 25# Milestone!

No comments: