About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Thursday, January 07, 2010

WEEKLY TASK CHALLENGE PLACEMENT CHANGE



I just wanted to let you all know that the weekly task challenge will now be posted as a regular blog post (using the same image) rather than a page element. I am systematically going through and posting all old tasks as posts and back-dating them in the blog. These date back to march 2008 but were not done every week for a variety of reasons. If you search weekly task challenge you should be able to find them all but note that you will have to click on the "older posts" link towards the bottom or your results, not an easy link to find. You may be better off searchin on your topic. Up to you. If you are looking for something, just ask! This should be complete in the next day or so. (**Update: completed backfile)
I think this will make the weekly task challenge a better and more accessible resource for everyone. Thanks for your patience while I backfile the past tasks! If you have any questions, concerns, or ideas, please let me know! Thanks.


Here is the weekly task challenge image I am using. If you are scrolling or browsing the archives, look for it! The image was originally found on Norma's Heart and Desire Blog.


4 comments:

Naturally Gaited said...

Great idea! Would you consider tagging them by Level and Savvy?

Thank you!

Clare

Michelle AKA arabhorselover1 said...

For the older stuff I am just copying what I posted then, when possible, and much of it lists savvy and level. Often, the tasks have many level possibilities and many savvys so truly they are not always specific to just one level or savvy. It depends on the person and their interpretation or use of the task within their own journey.

-M

Lisa said...

Excellent. I always forget to look but now it should come up on my dashboard.

Thanks for the hard work and the creatitivity!

Lisa

Michelle AKA arabhorselover1 said...

You are very welcome. :)