About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hidden Meadows Parelli Matinee a Success!

As you know, my local Parelli group was disbanded once and for all and so I joined the Eastern Ontario Natural Horsemanship Club Meetup Group. I have attended 3 meet-ups and was so excited to be with these folks that Rick and I decided to host a meet-up at our place.

And so, today, we hosted a Parelli Matinee from 11am-2pm and had 10 attendees (including us)--people didn't leave until 3pm! PNHrs from as far as 2 hours away atttended (Canadians and Americans). We had a wonderful time getting to know eachother, eating a fabulous lunch (thanks to Rick for making Turkey Gumbo Ya-Ya and our friend Susie for making Death By Chocolate Cake), and watching the new, NEC Celebration DVD. The video as edited very nicely and was truly enjoyable to watch.

This was a wonderful meet-up and the location worked out very well. Rick and I were so very pleased with the turnout and look forward to hosting again. We've set up another meet-up as a Hidden Meadows Level 3 Parelli Matinee - Sunday, February 7th, 2010 - 10am-4pm. if you are interested, come to Hidden Meadows Natural Horsemanship in North Lawrence, New York and view the latest Parelli Level 3 (approx 5 hours of video, shown on a 52" Flatscreen LCD TV--so everyone can see it in all its detail!). This event is free. Lunch, snacks, and beverages will be provided. (RSVP)

No comments: