As your journey progresses, you may find the need for many educational materials. These often come in the form of DVDs, online videos, pocket guides, books, articles, the Savvy Club Vault, and more. Another form of educational support it to get some hands on help from a Parelli Professional. This week's task is to sign up for some in-person educational support (at least one opportunity). Contact the person coordinating the event, and commmit to attend.
Here are some ideas. If you have others, please share using the comments option!
- Sign up to audit a Parelli clinic or workshop.
- Sign up to participate in a Parelli clinic or workshop.
- Organize a Parelli clinic or workshop.
- Sign up for a course at the Parelli International Savvy Center.
- Sign up for private lesssons with a Parelli Professional.
- Get tickets for a Parelli Across America, Australia, or Europe event.
- Get tickets for a Parelli Savvy Summit.
Click here for the Official Parelli Website.
Click here for the Official Parelli Savvy Club Website
Click here for a list of Parelli instructors and their clinic and workshop offerings.
Click here for a list of Parelli Centers to take a course.
Click here for more information on Parelli Across the World events.
*Weekly tasks are based on many different Parelli resources I have studied as well as my own ideas on how to proceed through my journey. Some of the content was copied to make it easier to put up in a timely manner. Please consult parelli.com for any official instructions or materials.