About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Horse Update - It's Raining So Not Much Going On!

The video above is Lola exploring the playground on her full first day home.
The first part is a little hard to see but I promise, it gets better.

Well, there simply isn't anything to report. It has been raining like crazy and I've been really busy working. So, no news on the horse front except to say that everyone is getting along well. Many of you have requested more photos so here they are! These are of our trip, Lola'a arrival, and then some from this morning with the boys.






3 comments:

horsegirlonajourney said...

I'm sure you get this a lot but you have exceptionally beautiful horses, and your ranch is AWESOME. Like the Colorado ISC in miniature. :)

Michelle AKA arabhorselover1 said...

Oh wow, thank you so much, what a compliment! *HUGS*

Naturally Gaited said...

"Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl.." :-)