About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Whiskey and I are Saddling Up For St. Jude! Can you sponsor us?


Whiskey and I are Saddling Up For St. Jude on September 13th! St. Jude is a children's research hospital specializing in pediatric cancer research. I am looking for sponsors to donate money towards this cause. Your support will help fund lifesaving research.

Your donation of $10, $20, or any amount would be fabulous!

To sponsor us, please send a check or money order payable to: St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital and mail it to me (before 9/10/09 please): (Contact me for my mailing address)

Thank you for your anticipated support!


Yours ever,
Michelle

3 comments:

Marion Princic said...

I tried to figure out how to send a moneydonation to you from Sweden but it seems way to complicated. We don´t have checks here to start with... I will go in to the bank tomorrow and ask them though. A good cause should be supported I think!
Have a great Sunday!

Michelle AKA arabhorselover1 said...

Thanks, Marion. I've looked on their website because there was supposed to be an online way to donate but, I cannot figure it out. I'll let you know if I come up with something. I truly appreciate your support.

Michelle AKA arabhorselover1 said...

Marion--I looked and our coodinator apparently is not doing the online portion of this SaddleUp event (not sure why, she may just not use a computer much--that seems to be a regular thing around here with the horse people for some reason). Anyhow, anything you can do is great and if it is too difficult, your thought to even try is remarkable.

I did just think of something. You could send money via paypal and then I can write a check to St Jude on your behalf. paypal is to my arabhorselover1@yahoo.com address. It is up to you. Thanks!

-Michelle