About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

The end of an era...Frasier RIP



Today was a sad day. We had to say goodbye to our beloved dog, Frasier. RIP little guy. We love you! (He was 14 years, 8 months, 7 days old.) He was born 9/24/94. There is so much to say about his life but for once, I am at a loss for words...my heart will never heal.

6 comments:

"Ice Pony Girl" said...

Such a sad loss. Frasier will always have a loving forever home in your heart. Reiki sent for his last journey over the Rainbow Bridge. {{{HUGS}}}

Naturally Gaited said...

I told Brett a few minutes ago and he teared up too.. Goodbye Frasier!

Lisa said...

I am so sorry about the loss of your dog. My thoughts are with you.

Jeanne said...

My condolences in the loss of Frasier. I'm glad you enjoyed 14+ years with him. Run free in the fields, Frasier.

horsegirlonajourney said...

What a beautiful picture of a beautiful dog. I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

Anonymous said...

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR LOSS. HE WAS A FUN DOG WHO SURRIVED A LOT.