About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Monday, April 06, 2009

Are you a Savvy Club Member? Today, Savvy Club Gold!

This image is from the Parelli Savvy Club Website (where you can go to join by the way) https://www.parellisavvyclub.com/ *By the way, I am still not keen on the "ultimate way to train your horse" tagline as I discussed in my February blog post, Goals Before Principles? Just Asking! However, I have a right to my opinion and they have a right to market their business how they want. We must agree to disagree here I guess!

I've been thinking about this for sometime. Initially I thought, no way but then, after ondering the benefits, weighing in the fact that I am now part of the "Lonely Barn Club" (even with the NCPPG back in place), upgrading my membership locks in place, more educational materials and support, things I truly value. So, I upgraded from a regular membership to Savvy Club Gold.

If you are not in the Savvy Club, may I suggest you give it a try? Even at the regular membership level, you will find the resources invaluable. I've been a member since the beginning and have truly benefited from it. I have truly enjoyed the website, magazin,e and dvds. I call the Parelli office and am always treated well, get great customer service, and have never been disappointed. I look forward to the more robust membership with my new gold status!

On the horse front, nothing new as it has been raining and snowing a lot lately. I've done a few minor things on the ground, in the barn but nothing substantial. I might add however that the relationship dynamic between me and the horses has changed, for the better, and I see them looking to me as the leader again--yeah!

No comments: